For Clients, Customers and Patients
Welcome to Aids for Daily Living, Inc.! If you require any of the thousands of products we supply, then you’re in good hands.
ADL Customer Service:
Our Customer Service Representatives are more like Case Managers. Each is responsible for a segment of our customer base, and they’re with you from start to finish. Our Customer Service Team are specialist in insurance coverages, product knowledge, required medical documentation, and in being pleasant, professional and compassionate towards you, our valued customer.
- Having received your referral from your physician, ADL will verify the applicable coverage with your funding source(s) for the products prescribed. ADL is a contracted provider with Medicare, Medi-Cal, California Children’s Services and most Medi-Cal managed Care Organizations, Commercial Carriers and State Regional Centers.
- Once we have established that ADL can bill your insurance carrier and you are eligible for the products being prescribed by your physician, we will discuss all information with you in detail. ADL does not want you to experience surprises with either your insurance coverage, or the products being prescribed. You will know, prior to our moving forward, what item(s) are covered and if there are any out-of-pocket expenses to you.
- Having established coverage and product eligibility, your Customer Service Representative will begin entering your medical information into our HIPAA-compliant operating system, including your detailed physician order, supporting medical documentation and insurance authorization, if applicable.
- If the medical product(s) you require are on-going, ADL will set-up your order according to an established schedule – which will require, prior to each shipment, your authorization via our electronic communication platform, VerbalCare®. VerbalCare® works through an app downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet and provides you with the ability to send and respond to questions related to your healthcare account, send and receive images, such as insurance cards, sign important documents electronically and send all of it in an encrypted format to ADL.
- Speaking of communication, our Customer Service Representatives are always available to be contacted either by business telephone, fax, email or VerbalCare®. In turn, they will make contact with you, if there are any changes to your order status, insurance payment, or otherwise. Communication is key and ADL understands this.
- Once your account has been fully established and processed in compliance with your physician’s order and insurance, your much-needed medical products will arrive at your doorstep within 24 to 48 hours.